I’ve been in the Amazon selling game for the past 3 years and have recently encountered some serious PPC challenges that have left me scratching my head.
I added another awesome Private Label product a few months ago, and since then, my ACOS has skyrocketed to over 50%, while my conversion rates have hit rock bottom. I’ve tried working with a couple of PPC experts over the last 6 months, but despite shelling out over 30K in PPC spend, the results have been underwhelming, to say the least.
Previously, I was moving 40 to 50 units a day, and now I’m barely hitting 10 to 15. I’m at a bit of a loss here and would genuinely appreciate any insights or advice you seasoned sellers might have to offer. What strategies have worked for you in overcoming similar PPC hurdles?
Have you experienced a significant drop in sales after introducing new products, and if so, how did you bounce back? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.
1) Your ACOS has skyrocketed across the whole account? Or just for the new product that you launched?
2) How long ago did you launch the product? And how long after this did the sales drop?
3) Was the new product in the same category or linked to your other products in any way?
1) Acos Gone high across the whole account.
2) launched 2nd product in July and since then i have been struggling.
3) Yes both products are in the Same Category and few days i get sales on 1st product and the other product conversion goes very low and some days I get sales on 2nd product and 1st product conversion goes very low.
My price is lower than most sellers and have good reviews.
yeah it sounds like the 2nd product has cannibalised your sales. Are both products essentially the same thing? As in are your products competing against each other?